Social, Publicity, Influencers, Digital Media
Who it's for
What we did
- Influencer partnership reaching 400k.
- Key parent vlogger endorsement.
- Widespread coverage.
How we did it
- Created a vast amount of engaging, fun content to be enjoyed across social channels, mummy bloggers and influencers, to hit the target audience whilst introducing the wonderful new characters.
- Created a range of engaging assets introducing elements of the Trolls world and their fun-loving personalities. From eye-catching colourful animated banners, video banners that included singing and dancing, to a full interactive website takeovers that encouraged users to explore the Trolls home and meet the characters.
- Partnered with Morning Gloryville to give away the lovely ‘Trolls’ toys at one of their fantastic morning rave events.
- Sent Trolls and a hamper of retro sweets were sent to celebrities such as Claudia Winkleman, Tess Daly and Phillip Schofield, amongst many more, to raise awareness around the ‘Trolls’ return.
- Worked with popular influencers Carrie Hope Fletcher and Dodie Clark, securing a voice casting role for Carrie Hope Fletcher and talent interview time with Anna Kendrick for Dodie Clark.
- Ran key interview placements including The Hollywood News (300,000 uus), HeyUGuys (600K uus), Flickering Myth (1M uus), Yahoo! Movies (2M uus), Mumsnet (7M uus) and Metro (14M uus).
- Worked with the talent were also utilised to add social amplification to the UK campaign, with suggested copy and pushes to post around key moments such as World Smile Day, London-centric events and specially made assets used around X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?