Trolls World Tour
Who it's for
What we did
- 8.1M+ users reached.
- 270K+ engagements.
- 400K+ video views.
- Online PR & Junket.
- Dreamworks 25th Anniversary.
How we did it
- Continuing our Trolls legacy, we created exciting, engaging and timely content for the industry-first Trolls World Tour campaign, as the release pivoted to PVOD following COVID-19 exhibitor closures:
- As our parent audience found themselves with newfound time to fill in their homes, we supplied Troll-themed activities that both parent and child could do, from daily activity and colouring sheets for the kids to Zoom backgrounds for the parents. To celebrate the release we also helped our fans to set up their very own home cinema, packed with trolls decorations to colour in and attire to create.
- In a digital-first campaign for the studios first-ever straight to PVOD release, social was always-on to ensure clear and consistent messaging aiming to entertain the families with tactical and relatable content.
- We chose and managed influencer and press attendees for the 25th Dreamworks Anniversary Celebration and Trolls World Tour International Junket (which took place before the restrictions). Coverage ran on popular Youtuber channels Ruby Rube and It's Me Kailem, Sky News' Kids Show FYI, and Fun Kids Radio.
- We launched a re-energised pivoted theatrical to PVOD online publicity campaign with talent access, editorial previews and features, tactical asset syndications, and parent blogger activity sheet activity. We secured vibrant coverage with key outlets such as MTV, London Mums, Kidzcoolit, HeyUGuys, FQ, The Week Junior and Female First.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?