Social, Publicity, Digital Media
Who it's for
What we did
- SOCIAL CREATIVE & MANAGEMENT.
- STRATEGIC PAID BOOSTING.
- TACTICAL PARTNERSHIPS.
- TARGETED TALENT ACCESS.
- UTILISED EXCLUSIVE ASSETS.
How we did it
- We worked with the client in both the UK and internationally to develop a social creative toolkit for use in international markets. Developed a stylised, visual tone across all assets to create thematic, story-led content for the social channels.
- Strategic paid boosting to target specific fandom and talent audiences, reaching 1.3M users across Facebook and Instagram.
- Management of social media content and copy across multiple social media platforms.
- UK junket creative ideation.
- UK premiere social media management.
- Worked with passionate language expert and influencer Elisa Spigariol who created a bespoke video researching the meaning behind Tolkien's language.
- Partnered with expert tea mixologists 'Bird & Blend' to giveaway premiere tickets across their social platforms.
- Maximised coverage by utilising available talent time with key sites including GQ, Vogue, Esquire, Empire, Radio Times, Digital Spy, Den of Geek, HeyUGuys, Starburst Magazine, Flickering Myth, Hot Corn and CNET.
- Placed exclusive clips with key media such as Express Online, Empire, IGN and Popsugar.