The Year of the Spectacular Men
Who it's for
What we did
- 200+ coverage.
- Millennial-focused content.
- NYC and LA film premieres.
How we did it
- Facilitated a full digital campaign for a simultaneous theatrical and OnDemand release, from trailer launch to wrap.
- Booked media for LA and NYC talent press days, resulting in on-camera coverage on sites such as Mashable, JustJared, Collider Video, AOL Build, and Young Hollywood, and print interviews with Refinery29, Nylon Mag, Wonderwall, Her Campus, and more.
- Secured red carpet coverage and premiere attendance in LA and NYC, including Hollywood Life, AOL.com, Celebuzz, Fangirlish, and more.
- Distributed screeners, assets and talent opportunities to national and regional press for reviews, interview features and listings.
- Leveraged Lea Thompson and her daughters Madelyn and Zoey Deutch’s involvement in the filmmaking process, as a unique editorial angle for entertainment and women’s lifestyle media.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?