Who it's for
What we did
- LAUNCH MUSIC VIDEO - FACEBOOK LIVE.
- STRATEGY FOR PRE-RECORDING.
- TEXT CARDS WITH QUESTIONS FOR VIDEO.
How we did it
- Tasked by Decca Records to work with their artists, UK country music duo, The Shires to socially debut their new music video 'Guilty' via a disruptive Facebook Live on their owned channel as a synced launch with the YouTube debut.
- Themed around the title of the band's new album 'Accidentally on Purpose', the client requested our attendance and guidance in the pre-recording of the Facebook Live with the band, we then had 24 hours to create text cards containing pre populated user questions for the video and create disruption and distortion throughout, teasing the 'Guilty' music video before streaming 'as Live' from the band's Facebook page.
- Finally the full music video was released at the end of the 'Live' and the band revealed they were aware of the video disruption all along.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?