Social Creative, Video
Who it's for
What we did
- Social Creative.
How we did it
- Partnered up with BAFTA award-winning production company Mammoth Screen, to create a bespoke long-form video piece that highlights the five key things everyone should know before watching on BBC iPlayer.
- Showcased the series’ mysterious and cool 70s era, with bespoke stylised intro and chapter cards, and animations throughout.
- Utilised footage from the series, and sourced voiceover talent to guide the narrative of the edit.
- Created social content for Mammoth Screen’s social channels.
- Worked closely with both Mammouth and the BBC to ensure sensitivities and legalities with the true-crime nature of the story were respected.
work in action
- Watch our '5 Things You Should Know About The Serpent' above
- View our social creative here
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?