The Sense of an Ending
Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- with 45+ ABC1 adults, literary fans, and 25-44 ABC1 Indie Cinema fans.
- Amplified the pedigree of the fantastic cast & filmmakers; Academy Award®-winner Jim Broadbent, Charlotte Rampling, Michelle Dockery, and acclaimed director Ritesh Batra.
- Highlighted the key themes from the film in engaging comms; life, the power of memory, love, and forgiveness.
- Utilised the awareness and positive sentiment toward the book’s author, Julian Barnes.
- Placed high profile talent interviews with: THE PENGUIN PODCAST, TIME OUT, HEY U GUYS, YAHOO MOVIES UK, THE LONDON ECONOMIC, AOL, MSN, DESIBLITZ, and THE EVENING STANDARD ONLINE.
- Placed exclusive film clips with THE TELEGRAPH and THE EXPRESS
- Managed a brilliantly engaging activation with BOOKS ON THE UNDERGROUND that drove social media commentary and linked the film to the Man-Booker prize winning novel.
- Hosted a unique screening event was hosted at The Soho Hotel with high-profile book bloggers and Literary Influencers, which included a post-screening discussion securing coverage with 10 key literary influencers.
- Managed a unique social media activation positioned with SAGA UK Facebook & Twitter asking fans to submit one piece of advice that they would give their 21 year-old-self if they could travel back in time. Also featured submissions from key UK based talent.
- Launched an exclusive feature on the ‘Science of Memory’ placed with THE HUFFINGTON POST.
- Secured editorial features with GAMES RADAR, FEMALE FIRST, and PRETTY LITTLE MEMOIRS.
- Promoted the film on social media across OXFORD UNIVERSITY TWITTER and FACEBOOK – the university Julian Barnes attended
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?