Who it's for
What we did
- Bespoke Rich Media
- Custom Rollover Animations
- Multiple Territories
How we did it
- Positioned The Ranch as a new type of show for Netflix, with the aim to disrupt what audiences had come to expect from classic sitcoms.
- Showcased the return of Danny Masterson and Ashton Kutcher (That 70’s Show) to mainstream TV, whilst highlighting all key talent within the show.
- Used their relationship as a foundation, pulling out the relatable aspects of brotherhood, sibling rivalry, father-son tension and the relationship between a mother and father.
- Positioned the characters in The Ranch as real people, dealing with everyday concerns and life moments.
- Underlined the core family dynamic by directing a green screen shoot with all key characters; capturing bespoke movements for rich media.
- Created custom rollover animations.
work in action
Click here to view the digital media creative in action.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?