The Nice Guys
Social, Publicity, Influencers
Who it's for
What we did
- Social creative.
- Live content.
- Red carpet.
How we did it
- Collaborated with core influencers and press for key junket pieces.
- Held a press conference and managed premiere coverage, including red carpet Snapchat coverage from The LadBible Group and ASOS.
- Created strong feature pieces around the seventies with retro and comedic themes.
- Built a cool, interactive social campaign that reacted to user comments with social currency via GIFs and images.
- Created bespoke creative content, including a Detective Name Generator GIF and influencer name detective agency cards.
- Premiere content capture including Twitter Mirror coverage and editorial coverage on sites such as The Guardian and Little White Lies.
- Heavy engagement with influencers via social media.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?