The Lost City Of Z
Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- Communicated the story of Colonel Percival Fawcett and his infamous exploits in Amazon Rainforest
- Positioned Colonel Fawcett as one of Britain’s greatest explorers, alongside the likes of Sir Ranulph Fiennes, and Robert Falcon Scott.
- Celebrated the fantastic cast and filmmakers; Charlie Hunnam, Robert Pattinson, Sienna Miller, Tom Holland, and acclaimed director, James Gray.
- Highlighted in comms that the film is based on the best-selling book of the same name, The Lost City of Z by David Grann.
- Set up a unique partnership with the ORDNANCE SURVEY that secured multiple pieces of coverage across their social channels, internal stakeholder emails, intranet and their Geovation channel.
- Secured three fantastic experts JAGO COOPER, MARK GREAVES and LIZZIE CARR for two key events at the RGS and Picturehouse Cinema.
- Worked closely with The Royal Geographical Society to create an exclusive press experience showcasing artifacts from Percy Fawcett’s expeditions to the Amazon Basin.
- Hosted an exclusive pre-screening panel event hosted at Picturehouse Central with the three key experts in partnership with Ordnance Survey, The Telegraph and key UK media.
- Ran in-depth features detailing the history of Percy Fawcett and the novel by David Grann: THE SUN, THE MIRROR, THE DAILY MAIL, BBC HISTORY EXTRA, ORDNANCE SURVEY, and THE LONDON ECONOMIC.
- Placed exclusive film clips on THE INDEPENDENT ONLINE, EMPIRE ONLINE and YAHOO! MOVIES UK.
- Positioned talent interviews on THE INDEPENDENT ONLINE, YAHOO! MOVIES UK, BBC ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, and THE PICTUREHOUSE PODCAST.
- Ran screening ticket competitions with TIMEOUT, TELEGRAPH, ORDNANCE SURVEY, PICTUREHOUSE and STUDIOCANAL channels
- Managed a partnership with INTREPID TRAVEL securing a £3.5K trip to the Amazon to run as a competition across The Telegraph and Ordnance Survey channels.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?