The King of Staten Island
Who it's for
What we did
- Influencer Marketing.
- Digital Event.
How we did it
- Created a layered digital marketing campaign for the in-home release of the film
- Partnered with popular tattoo company Inkbox to send select influencers and journalists custom ink pieces along with other branded items, a limited-edition print, all targeting entertainment influencers
- Organized a live Twitter watch party of the film hosted by writer / director Judd Apatow and co-writer Dave Sirus where they engaged with fans by answering questions, revealing behind-the-scene stories, and sharing jokes that didn’t make the film
- Secured interviews for cast members from the film with comedy, entertainment and mainstream press outlets
- Secured eight bonus content exclusives with mainstream and entertainment press outlets
- 117M+ impressions from live Twitter watch party
- 7M+ impressions from talent interviews
- 5M+ impressions from exclusive content debuts
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?