The Girl on the Train
Who it's for
What we did
- Built a 260K Facebook following.
- #TheGirlOnTheTrain UK trend.
- Humans of London collaboration.
- ‘Miss Underground partnership.
How we did it
- Created a vast selection of premium social content to dial up the thriller genre.
- Generated a sense of mystery on the official social channels and fully engage the online audience eagerly awaiting this film.
- Set up collaborations with a range of relevant social influencers to create bespoke, insightful content in the tone of the release.
- Worked with popular Instagrammer ‘Miss Underground’ for a dedicated activation inspired by the film, as well as live social updates to her extensive following from the world premiere of ‘The Girl on the Train’.
- Collaborated with ‘The Humans of London’ Facebook community to create a week-long series of installments featuring real life ‘Girls on the Train’ to celebrate the film release, daring commuters to connect and share more with those around them.
- Created a plethora of visually captivating social assets including cinemagraphs, character cards, GIFs and a Facebook canvas were shared on the popular ‘The Girl on the Train’ social channels to fully encapsulate the mystery and intrigue of the new thriller.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?