The Girl on the Train
Who it's for
What we did
- Social management.
How we did it
- Created a vast selection of premium social content to dial up the thriller genre.
- Generated a sense of mystery on the official social channels and fully engage the online audience eagerly awaiting this film.
- Set up collaborations with a range of relevant social influencers to create bespoke, insightful content in the tone of the release.
- Worked with popular Instagrammer ‘Miss Underground’ for a dedicated activation inspired by the film, as well as live social updates to her extensive following from the world premiere of ‘The Girl on the Train’.
- Collaborated with ‘The Humans of London’ Facebook community to create a week-long series of installments featuring real life ‘Girls on the Train’ to celebrate the film release, daring commuters to connect and share more with those around them.
- Created a plethora of visually captivating social assets including cinemagraphs, character cards, GIFs and a Facebook canvas were shared on the popular ‘The Girl on the Train’ social channels to fully encapsulate the mystery and intrigue of the new thriller.
- Built a 260K Facebook following.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?