Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- Educated the audience on the premise of the film whilst utilising Michael Keaton’s star power
- Created a targeted campaign utilising the talent and the real-life themes.
- Worked in collaboration with key press and partners to build awareness amongst the key audience and to create content that is engaging and informative.
- Set up talent interviews with City AM in print (front cover and full page) and online, Hey U Guys, International Business Times, HMV, Loaded and New Statesman.
- Collaborated with high-end burger outlet BRGR.CO to launch The Founder BRGR for two weeks around release. A press release was syndicated and the activation also included a launch party, a Twitter competition and support from BRGR.CO on their social, newsletter, website and in-house branding.
- Collaborated with The Underground Cookery School with key press and influencers in attendance including Sammy Paul, Bleecker Burger, Eat Cook Explore, Daily Express and Men’s Fitness. Daily Express ran coverage in print and online.
- Hosted an exclusive screening with The Entrepreneurs Network which generated social coverage amongst the Key audience and WOM as well as a feature on Forbes.com.
- Achieved editorial coverage and real life features ran with key sites including City AM, Newsweek, International Business Times and Huffington Post.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?