Social, Publicity, Influencers, Digital Media
Who it's for
What we did
- Live content.
How we did it
- Established as the must-see film of the summer
- Engaged with food-focused parenting bloggers to create their own Frobscottle.
- Invited parenting influencers to the UK Premiere with their families to enjoy the The BFG Experience and watch the film.
- Targeted teen audiences with an interactive quiz to discover their giant name and utilised our theatre contacts to raise awareness of the release with the fans of Mark Rylance.
- Played on the existing awareness of Dahl and the title to highlight the magical language of The BFG with a Gobblefunk Diary and endearing quotes from the BFG himself.
- Introduced the giants of Giant Country with digital ‘top trumps’ cards and utilised the tile format of Instagram for asset launches.
- Amplified the BFG Experience and UK premiere with live social posting.
- Images gained live from the red carpet were branded with motion graphics in real time to add magical elements and these were loaded to the social pages in real-time.
- Facebook Live was utilised for a Q&A with Steven Spielberg, Mark Rylance and Ruby Barnhill.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?