Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- Managed The Beatles world premiere.
- Engaging the audience at home with creative social content.
- Created standout activity to highlight the importance of The Beatles, raising awareness of the documentary and drive pre-booking awareness at all times.
- Captured live content on the blue carpet and shared across the StudioCanal UK social media channels.
- Managed all of the StudioCanal UK social media channels capturing and sharing content from the world premiere including the blue carpet arrivals of Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Yoko Ono, Stella McCartney, Madonna, Liam Gallagher, Peter Jackson, Twiggy, Eric Clapton and Bob Geldof.
- launched a two stage quiz on The Huffington Post with standout coverage on the main site homepage, entertainment homepage and Twitter channel.
- Created a bespoke map inspired by The Beatles locations launched with regional site Yelp.
- Tapped into Beatles experts and super fans, to generate extended editorial on Live 4 Ever and Psychologies.
- Launched an exclusive clip with The Guardian securing standout coverage on the culture, film and video homepages, as well as Facebook and Twitter channel.
- Locked interview time with Beatles expert Kevin Howlett used to secure insightful activity with current affairs site Monocle and interactive Facebook Live interview with Yahoo (received 4.8k views and over 250 interactions).
- Held further talent interviews with Giles Martin, Larry Kane and Dr Kitty Oliver on SupaJam, Gigwise and International Business Times.
- #TheBeatlesPremiere No 1 Trend.
- 500M impressions.
- 22k Social engagements.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?