Team Rubicon – Preparedness Month Initiative
Who it's for
What we did
- Influencer marketing.
How we did it
- Raise mainstream awareness of Team Rubicon’s disaster relief mission by organizing a mailer program timed to National Preparedness Month in September
- Create specialty “go-bags” filled with disaster preparedness items, and a toolkit of information and mini-challenges for recipients to learn about Team Rubicon’s mission and operations
- Secure interest from press and influencers in the military/veteran, tactical training, country music, and family spaces to post on social for earned media coverage
- 52 influencers and journalists engaged
- 1.3M+ overall potential reach
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?