Swallows and Amazons
Who it's for
What we did
- Exclusive asset launches.
- Influencer partnerships.
- 1m reach.
How we did it
- Created insightful initiatives demonstrating the outdoor adventure themes and quintessential British feel of the film.
- Launched exclusive assets with key outlets The Telegraph, Fun Kids Live, Empire Online, Radio Times, Yahoo Movies and Marie Claire.
- Managed Netmums, Channel Mum and Ali Dover attending King Pockey Regatta and the launch of standout follow up coverage on their blogs and social channels.
- Set up influencer partnerships with Me & Orla, Ali Dover and Mike Kus with an opportunity to see of 1m users.
- Partnered with former Great British Bake Off Contestant Mat Riley to create Swallows And Amazons inspired cake to reach a wider family audience.
- Ran a childhood memories competition with Saga Facebook page received a high level of engagements with over 200 entries.
- Pushed offline activity with key kids magazines NG Kids and First News.
- Achieved junket coverage live across key sites such as The Telegraph, Metro, IntoFilm and HMV.
- Worked with online travel and adventure editorial key national outlets, including The Telegraph and The Independent.
- Ran further editorial and competitions live across specialist boat and adventure outlets such as Boat International and Camping & Caravanning.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?