Who it's for
What we did
- Theatrical release.
- Awards conversation.
- Talent access.
- 1 key collaboration.
- Extended Editorials.
How we did it
- Talent interviews ran with on key sites such as Independent, Metro Online, Grazia Online, Barbican Podcast, HMV, The Hollywood News and The Upcoming.
- A scene narration clip from Director David Gordon Green ran with Little White Lies.
- An insight into Jeff Bauman’s book and the film adaptation by the Book Depository An in-depth interview with Jeff Bauman on his incredible recovery and dealing with PTSD ran with Loaded.
- Collaboration with Humans of London sharing a series of real-life case studies showcasing individuals who have overcome adversity.
- Extended editorial with Flush the Fashion focusing on the Boston Strong angle depicted in the film.
- Features focusing on Jake Gyllenhaal as an Awards contender ran with Vulture Hound, Small Screen, The Movie Waffler, The Fan Carpet and Any Good Film.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?