Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- Think Jam celebrated the female cast and director by collaborating with House of Vans’ to host a screening at their ‘Girls’ Skate Night’ event. The talent were in attendance and introduced the film to the audience who were made up of press, influencers and members of the public.
- The event was supported with live social coverage across all Modern Films’ pages, as well as the House of Vans’ official Instagram.
- Guests enjoyed skate-themed food and drink and an all-night DJ set, as well as skate-themed activities including merchandise giveaways, a skate themed gallery, tote-bag printing, a yoga workshop, a branded photo booth, and in addition, attendees could take advantage of the skateboard instructors at the venues’ skate park.
- Think Jam highlighted real stories from female skateboarders by working with Humans of London to showcase inspirational case studies from women whose lives were changed through skateboarding.
- Alongside designing, producing and delivering all the social content and copy for all the UK organic and paid social activity, Think Jam hosted an Instagram Live on the official Skate Kitchen channel with the film’s cast and director, Crystal Moselle; resulting in 100K+ views.
- Think Jam championed the Skate Kitchen UK screening tour, with daily roundups on Instagram Stories and in-feed galleries across all Modern Films’ social channels. Daily social competitions were held to coincide with the film’s UK tour, encouraging users to tag the Modern Films’ channels in pictures of themselves skating for a chance to win tickets to that night’s screening. A premium competition was also hosted with Bauer media giving away signed film posters.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?