PREMIUM VOD TWITTER PARTIES: THE INVISIBLE MAN & EMMA
Who it's for
What we did
- Global Watch-Along parties.
- Broad outlets.
- Organic talent involvement.
How we did it
- In a truly global team effort, Think Jam worked alongside both the US and UK teams at Universal for a weekend of successful remote watch-along party events. As social distancing and virtual connection continues to be the norm, Think Jam was brought on-board to help build the strategy and lead the execution of digital events for Universal’s early on-demand releases.
- Think Jam secured unique hosts for each Twitter watch along and confirmed US and UK press and influencers to participate in the appointment viewings of The Invisible Man and Emma.
- The announcement of popular actress/comedian Retta to host The Invisible Man and current Turner Classic Movies host Alicia Malone to lead Emma, garnered strong coverage in both territories, including preview placements with Deadline, Empire Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Post, The Hollywood News and Vogue. Key journalist participation secured coverage from The Independent, Fandom, Coming Soon, Harper’s Bazaar and more.
- The Invisible Man hashtag trended both in the US and the UK simultaneously, and the tweet-alongs cumulatively generated 100m+ impressions with a social reach of over 12m. The Invisible Man also topped the US VOD purchases chart for the second week in a row.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?