Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- Partnered with Forest Holidays to provide a family outdoor escape, running in The Telegraph, both online and in print.
- Created a Christmas outdoor themed workshop at the Disney store.
- Secured food blogger, Naturally Sassy and a creative craft blogger to teach workshops for 160 kids using natural ingredients.
- Partnered with Time Out London in print, online and newsletter to offer tickets to the workshop.
- Partnered with Red Ted Art, hosting a competition for kids to draw their own imaginary friend; with winners drawings being turned into plush toys.
- Hosted a Grandparent Screening with Saga, ensuring the targeting of the cross-generational family.
- Initiated a media drop at theatrical, providing an eco-friendly message by giving press their own mini fern tree to grow.
- Secured key talent interviews in Stylist Magazine, Daily Express, S Magazine and The Metro.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?