Social, Publicity, Influencers
Who it's for
What we did
- Social creative.
- Social management.
How we did it
- Worked with Paddington & Co and Studiocanal, we developed Paddington’s Online tone of voice.
- Engaged Paddington in online conversation with Sadiq Khan, WWF UK And Marks & Spencer’s to name a few.
- Created a custom Paddington vlog and Paddington themed day with Mummy Blogger Giovanna Fletcher.
- Used a Bear’s eye view to show fans Paddington’s experience of the premiere, With involvement from key talent in instagram stories.
- Delivered delicious media drops to select bloggers, including marmalade sandwiches and exclusive baking kits.
- Partnered with a GBBO contestant to produce 4 Paddington inspired cakes and Live tweeted the final from Paddington’s wittty, loveable perspective.
- Arranged a Mummy blogger screening with kids activities and Paddington himself!
- Secured bespoke talent pieces with UNILAD and Empire Online.
- 27K+ youtube views.
- Twitter Trending.
- 1st Brand on Facebook Stories.
- 250+ coverage.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?