Once in a Lifetime Sessions
Who it's for
What we did
- Key site features.
- Talent interviews.
- 165 press hits.
- 300M + impressions.
How we did it
- Worked with TLC’s Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas and EDM pioneer Moby to schedule phone interviews centered around their unique experiences filming the series.
- Researched fans of the musicians and documentaries for coverage opportunities across traditional media and key online platforms to help extend sustained interest in the series.
- Provided a wide range of journalists with digital screeners and live concert photos for review and feature opps.
- Embarked on publicity and niche influencer outreach to grow large-scale awareness.
- Secured talent interviews on site key music and entertainment sites including Huffington Post, Essence Magazine, Billboard and MXDWN.
- Pitched and confirmed a range of traditional news, entertainment and music features in outlets like The New York Times, Pitchfork.com, Spin Magazine, People TV, Refinery29, Bustle and Nylon.
- Targeted streaming content journalists, as well as social influencers to extend the campaign with publications including Decider.com, Fansided Netflix Life, What’s on Netflix, TLC Army, TLC Tube and Moby News.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?