Once in a Lifetime Sessions
Who it's for
What we did
- Talent interviews.
How we did it
- Worked with TLC’s Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas and EDM pioneer Moby to schedule phone interviews centered around their unique experiences filming the series.
- Researched fans of the musicians and documentaries for coverage opportunities across traditional media and key online platforms to help extend sustained interest in the series.
- Provided a wide range of journalists with digital screeners and live concert photos for review and feature opps.
- Embarked on publicity and niche influencer outreach to grow large-scale awareness.
- Secured talent interviews on site key music and entertainment sites including Huffington Post, Essence Magazine, Billboard and MXDWN.
- Pitched and confirmed a range of traditional news, entertainment and music features in outlets like The New York Times, Pitchfork.com, Spin Magazine, People TV, Refinery29, Bustle and Nylon.
- Targeted streaming content journalists, as well as social influencers to extend the campaign with publications including Decider.com, Fansided Netflix Life, What’s on Netflix, TLC Army, TLC Tube and Moby News.
- 165 press hits.
- 300M + impressions.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?