Who it's for
What we did
- Facebook Community.
- 443 members.
- 1.4K engagements.
How we did it
- Launched a curated Facebook Community Page.
- Share exclusive content, run competitions, share polls.
- Engaged the broad teenage audience as well as female and LGBTQ communities on Facebook.
- Encouraged conversation amongst members.
- Managed personal stories shared amongst the group, including comments that the page felt ‘safe’.
- Built momentum amongst fans, who were freely posting about their excitement, answering each others’ questions, and giving glowing reviews of their experience.
work in action
- Key Social Links
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?