Who it's for
What we did
- Influencer activity.
- Talent promotion.
How we did it
- Worked with 9 of the top LGBTQ influencers in the US to create custom Instagram and YouTube content. promoting charitable partnerships between Love, Simon's home entertainment release and The Trevor Project and GLSEN.
- Organised mobile photo opportunities for attendees at New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Boston and Philadelphia Pride celebrations to see themselves replace Simon in the film's iconic key art.
- Secured and organized interviews and appearances for breakout stars Keiynan Lonsdale and Alexandra Shipp as well as the source material's author, Becky Albertalli.
- Leveraged deleted scenes and exclusive content for top-tier editorial placements with Buzzfeed, E! Online, Seventeen, MTV and more.
- 3M audience reach, 100k engagements.
- 5 Pride celebrations, 3.7M+ attendees.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?