Creative, Social, Publicity, Influencers
Who it's for
What we did
4 Classic Films.
Over 4 Weekends.
Supporting 2 COVID Relief Charities.
- Engaging Creative.
Special Guest & PR Support.
How we did it
- To excite and engage cinema fans whilst on lockdown, we pivoted our efforts to support Lionsgate UK with the charity-driven initiative, streaming 4 catalogue films for free over a month's period.
- Included 4 live-tweet alongs on the Lionsgate UK and Hunger Games UK Twitter channels, with supporting posts on Facebook and Instagram. Reaching more than 2.6M, with over 156.7K engagements.
- Creating bespoke content for the live streams, featuring talent, influencers and engaging quizzes for Instagram Stories.
- Utilised official press release to generate coverage and engage audiences on 50+ key film, entertainment, showbiz and fan/niche interest sites.
- Secured key interview piece on Guardian Online with Bend It Like Beckham director Gurinder Chadha as part of their 'Lockdown watch' series.
- Secured coverage with key micro-influencers to support initiative including Hannah Witton, Arty Fakes, Hannah in Wonderland, Huw Samuel and Popcorn and Glitter.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?