Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- With limited content and no access to talent, we capitalised on the “catch-up” factor leading up the series’ season 2 broadcast premiere.
- Created limited edition replica of children’s book seen in the series as a gift-with-purchase to help incentivize ownership over streaming viewership
- Negotiated high-visibility placement of two deleted scenes with Entertainment Weekly and The Hollywood Reporter to highlight content found exclusively on the Blu-ray and DVD release
- Partnered with pop-culture memorabilia company Mondo to create collectible vintage travel posters for the first season’s “Summerland” setting; partnership announced via IGN and supported through top-tier sweepstakes with in-demo outlets like The AV Club, Nerdist, ScreenRant, /Film and more.
- Worked with Moviepilot’s Super News Live Facebook series to create a season 1 recap video, highlighting the show’s characters and comic book origins
- Generated over 40 million editorial impressions across partner outlets and earned social media through video assets and sweepstakes.
- Produced a recap video with Super News Live featuring home entertainment messaging generated 150k+ views on Facebook during street week.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?