Who it's for
What we did
- Teaser Trailer Creation.
How we did it
- Using specially shot B-Roll footage and material from the feature, we created an announcement piece to submerge the audience into the film’s world, illustrating Ben Wheatley’s unique vision, a potent blend of decadence and despair.
- Set up a real-life advertisement for the titular London apartment complex.
- Worked with Tom Hiddleston for the narration of the teaser,
- Guided the audience through the spectacular world, hinting at the sordid, sinister reality lurking beneath the sleek surface.
- Used abrupt, quick cuts and flash frames to subtly suggest the danger and despair behind Hiddleston’s monologue.
- The creative was declared as a “teaser trailer that can stand on its own merit as a piece of storytelling” making the cut “inherently more personal and therefore more shareable”
- 500k views.
- National coverage.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?