Social, Publicity, Influencers
Who it's for
What we did
- Theatrical release.
- 1 big initiative.
- 2 events.
- Widespread influencer content.
- Nationwide trend.
How we did it
- Created a #StrongWomen initiative to unite women from all sectors to celebrate their success.
- Engaged with inspirational women from across the STEM sector, hosting two events.
- Kick Off Event at Soho Hotel - Attendance from the WISE campaign women (campaign for gender balance in science, technology and engineering), Vanita Madill (space operations engineer) and directors from Women in Film, among others successful in their sector.
- Influencer event at Picturehouse Central - Attendance from young, brilliant influencer such as BooksandQuills (Sanne Vliegenthart), Hazel Hayes (Chewing Sand), Fusions Of Culture (Laila - Jean Washington), Scola Dondo and Ade Hassan (Founder of Nubian Skin).
- Worked with female sites, placing assets as well as creating a fun and engaging inspirational woman quiz hosted with popular teen site PopSugar to get women inspired.
work in action
- Key Media Coverage
- Dazed Digital
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?