Hell or High Water
Who it's for
What we did
- Exclusive partnership with Big Easy.
- Original interviews.
- BFI partnership.
How we did it
- Dialed up the film’s Southern States setting through a restaurant partnership with Big Easy Bar.B.Q & Lobstershack restaurant in London.
- Commissioned artist Maria Inclan-Suarez Soignie to deliver a series of five minimalist artworks based around classic Jeff Bridges characters, both static and as a GIF, which ran with the BFI to celebrate day of release.
- Used experts and non-talent interviews to explore the themes of the film for special features, and leverage assets and talent acclaim for additional editorial.
- Secured an interview feature with a reformed bank robber, discussing the film’s depiction of bank robbery with the Independent.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?