Finding Your Feet
Social, Publicity, Influencers
Who it's for
What we did
- 40K reach.
- 8.5M impressions.
- Primetime News coverage.
- Key mum-influencer activity.
- Partnership Deal.
How we did it
- Celebrated an all-star cast and British culture with a free screening hosted by Joanna Lumley and attended by Imelda Staunton.
- Partnered with Humans of London for bespoke content in the lead up to release.
- Worked with a notable choreographer to produce fun, accessible dance tutorial Videos for social channels.
- Managed a screening hosted by Grandmother Pukka with key parenting influencers and press in attendance, producing wide social coverage and Vox Pops for marketing use.
- Organised various other events such as dance evenings and further screenings to emphasise the film’s themes of community, friendship, and an active later life.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?