Finding Your Feet
Social, Publicity, Influencers
Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- Celebrated an all-star cast and British culture with a free screening hosted by Joanna Lumley and attended by Imelda Staunton.
- Partnered with Humans of London for bespoke content in the lead up to release.
- Worked with a notable choreographer to produce fun, accessible dance tutorial Videos for social channels.
- Managed a screening hosted by Grandmother Pukka with key parenting influencers and press in attendance, producing wide social coverage and Vox Pops for marketing use.
- Organised various other events such as dance evenings and further screenings to emphasise the film’s themes of community, friendship, and an active later life.
- 40K reach.
- 8.5M impressions.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?