Publicity, Digital Media
Who it's for
What we did
How we did it
- Increased consumer awareness of Fandor and the company’s streaming service within the Canadian marketplace; showcasing their comprehensive catalogue of available films in order to drive subscriptions to the service.
- Created a custom-built interactive map of Canada using ThinkLink Technology, setting up hotspots across each Canadian province for users to interact with.
- Included customised content within each hotspot, showcasing either a trailer, a spotlight on a Canadian filmmaker or a film image, all relevant to each specific province.
- Included the functionality to directly link back to a dedicated page on the official Fandor website, providing the user with further film information and encouraging them explore the site and subscribe.
- Partnered with top tier cinephile-centric Canadian website IONCinema.com, to debut the spotlight as an exclusive to their on-site readers and via their social channels.
- Syndicated to a wider cross-section of Canadian sites and blogs as well as shared across official Fandor platforms.
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?