Social, Publicity, Digital Media
Who it's for
What we did
- Major Title Release.
- Limited Edition Stamps.
- Charity Initiative.
- Themed Press Event.
- Concert Afterparty.
- Bespoke Social Creative.
How we did it
- Created a set of Fallout 76 glow-in-the-dark postage stamps and postcards to celebrate day of release; a gaming first.
- Sent postcards to press and influencers to coincide with release.
- Supported the launch of #HelmetsforHabitat, a charitable initiative to auction off custom Fallout 76 power armour helmets, by encouraging influential UK artists to submit entries.
- Worked with Bethesda on the ‘War Child UK Presents Bethesda in Concert’, inviting guests, organising the afterparty and producing official merchandise.
- Hosted a Fallout 76 themed preview event in its home of West Virginia; inviting press and influencers to the Greenbrier stately complex to experience the game in an abandoned nuclear shelter.
- Produced an array of standout and bespoke social creative across a variety of formats.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?