Who it's for
What we did
- Influencer Marketing.
How we did it
- Created a customized/immersive escape room-style board game in a box
- Editorial coverage reaching 3.8mm unique readers
- Partnered with The Wild Optimists to send participants an “Escape Room In a Box” capitalizing on the plot of the film
- Participants included Collider, Bloody Disgusting, film star Jay Ellis, Rue Morgue, and many more
- Content showcased the participants experience solving the box across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and etc.
- Secured 33 press, influencers and talent to share coverage
- Total reach 5m+ and 451k social impressions
- Worked with TikTok and Sony Pictures to promote their creator collaboration among entertainment and marketing media. Secured exclusive coverage on entertainment titles such as Variety or The Fan Carpet, and marketing titles including Mobile Marketer, with a total combined reach of over 35m