Who it's for
What we did
- Press tour.
How we did it
- Organised a superhero-worthy takeover of San Diego Comic-Con with a show-floor booth (voted by Comic-Con employees as the best of 2018), a Deadpool inspired suite at the Hard Rock Hotel, a fan screening of the film's brand-new extended cut and a full press day and Hall H panel with 8 members of the cast and crew including Ryan Reynolds.
- Secured press coverage and attendance for Deadpool's "Believe in Your Selfie" pop-up museum in New York City, generating 58 million editorial impressions.
- Negotiated editorial debuts of clips, digital assets and bespoke television spots with outlets including Entertainment Weekly, E! Online, People, Esquire, IGN and many more.
- #1 Tweeted-about movie at Comic-Con.
- #4 discussed movie on Facebook.
- 1.4B+ editorial impressions.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?