Who it's for
What we did
- #1 Tweeted-about movie at Comic-Con.
- #4 discussed movie on Facebook.
- 1.4B+ editorial impressions.
- 5 large-scale activations.
- Comic-Con talent press tour.
How we did it
- Organised a superhero-worthy takeover of San Diego Comic-Con with a show-floor booth (voted by Comic-Con employees as the best of 2018), a Deadpool inspired suite at the Hard Rock Hotel, a fan screening of the film's brand-new extended cut and a full press day and Hall H panel with 8 members of the cast and crew including Ryan Reynolds.
- Secured press coverage and attendance for Deadpool's "Believe in Your Selfie" pop-up museum in New York City, generating 58 million editorial impressions.
- Negotiated editorial debuts of clips, digital assets and bespoke television spots with outlets including Entertainment Weekly, E! Online, People, Esquire, IGN and many more.
work in action
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?