David Brent: Life on the Road
Who it's for
What we did
- Brought the boss back!
- Built 25k social following.
- Attracted 23.5k footfall at Lucky Voice.
- 14K reach on world premiere content.
How we did it
- Engaged audiences through strong and shareable social creative.
- Built a Social Profile Stamper, in which users were able to select from three different stamp effects; David Dancing, David’s beard and a can of lager.
- Managed David’s Voicemail for four months, then created a bespoke video featuring a variety of messages left by fans for the Brentmeister General himself!
- Set up Lucky Voice Karaoke Partnership for a multi-staged activation, including the installation of ‘Lady Gypsy’ as a Karaoke Song with accompanying lyrics and video within their system.
- Created a bespoke David Brent: Life on the Road Playlist to feature in all Lucky Voice booths, as well as a David Brent: Life on the Road week-long event at Lucky Voice’s Soho, Islington and Brighton bars, with branded standees, beer mats, business cards, masks in their prop box and a beer promotion.
- Managed the World Premiere, which included a live and exclusive performance from David Brent and his band Foregone Conclusion.
work in action
- Key Social Media Links
- Lucky Voice Twitter
Get in touch
Do you want us to create an award-winning, global campaign for you?