Campaign: Fox Home Entertainment Insiders Blogger Program

Client: Twentieth Century Fox

Award: Gold

The aim of the Insiders program was to develop an exclusive two-way conversation with influencers that would be rewarding for all parties.

This has allowed us to maintain genuine Fox Family ambassadors in a competitive landscape, providing sustained coverage for family titles across blogs and social, and providing a unique experiences for the bloggers with limited budgets.

However, perhaps the best evaluation of our success comes from the responses we receive from those within our program. In our 2014 survey our Insiders rated the Insiders experience an average of 8.8/10 and 96% of those surveyed would recommend the program to a friend – the other 4% wanted to keep it to themselves!

Become an Insider


Our Work

15 Years of Legacy & Experience
5000+ Campaigns
50+ Awards

Don't get left behind